· Provide a Pan-African forum for continental African and Diaspora African scholars, educators, leaders and stakeholders, who have the ability, capacity, vision and interest, to collaborate, share best practices, and bring into fruition the stated objectives and goals of the network. · To engage policy and law makers on the African continent and in Diaspora countries, with the aim of engendering the translation of research-based evidence into policy-making and implementation at all levels of the education system.
· Develop capacity-building systems at the local, national and international levels to facilitate the delivery of enhanced education, training and learning outcomes for continental African and Diaspora African students and youth at all levels of the education system.
· Develop, frame, implement and monitor international bench-marking standards for the education of African students in the continent and in the Diaspora.
· Develop and advocate for an African-centric education paradigm that fosters, inculcates and promotes Pan-Africanism, and enables African students at all levels of the education continuum to thrive, succeed and excel.
· Develop innovative curricula, programmes and educational resource materials with a Pan-African focus, and targeting the core curriculum subjects of Maths, Science & Technology, emphasising the importance of these gateway subjects to the educational advancement of African learners and their enhanced life chances.
· Develop strategies to reverse Africa’s brain drain, and encourage the exchange of knowledge and skills transfer between the continent and the Diaspora.
· Engender the creation of a research hub/community working to deliver innovative research-based tools, capacities, methodologies, and pedagogy for the development of Pan-African education in Africa and in the Diaspora.